Looking for an easy and inexpensive way to dress up your old furniture or upgrade the look of indoor space? If yes, then how about adding some decorative molding to home? Decorating with molding is a fabulous idea that will have a plain space to get a polished look. Moreover, molding and trim can make your home look and feel more custom and expensive. Below we have gathered a few classic cases without an expensive renovation to have a new look of your home. Take a look and get inspired!
1. Add a strip of trim a bit to the side of cabinet.
Get Tutorial here ====> crabandfish.blogspot.com
2. Adding a couple of the finial wood accents to the bathroom cabinet will make it look a bit more upscale.
Get Tutorial here ====> theidearoom.net
3. You have to do a few changes to improve the look of the bathroom mirror. Framing your bathroom mirror with simple stock molding and wooden embellishments.
Get Tutorial here ====> mycottagecharm.com
4. Add shelving and molding above kitchen cabinets.
Get Tutorial here ====> familyhandyman.com
5. Fun and inexpensive Idea to upgrade your outdated kitchen cabinet.
Get Tutorial here ====> beautifulmatters.com
6. Inexpensive way to upgrade your light switch covers.
Get Tutorial here ====> memyselfndiy.com
7. Want to upgrade your old front door? Instead of buying new one, making an awesome makeover by adding molding.
Get Tutorial here ====> meandjilly.blogspot.com
8. Give the kitchen backsplash a polished look by installing a corbel.
9. It is a cheap way to beef up the bay window baseboard…
Get Tutorial here ====> thehouseofsmiths.com
10. Giving your boring cabinet a facelift makes it look regal.
Get Tutorial here ====> howfantasticblog.com
11. Build a board and batten foyer wall.
12. Framing your light fixture will improve the look of foyer ceiling.
Get Tutorial here ====> remodelaholic.com
13. Dress up your windows with crown molding.
14. Cover the empty space above kitchen cabinets.
Get Tutorial here ====> remodelandolacasa.com
15. Go for an entry room wall shelf.
Get Tutorial here ====> instructables.com
16. Expand your kitchen storage by adding an easy glass shelving with quarter-round moulding.
Get Tutorial here ====> prettyhandygirl.com
17. Use plinth block to make a perfect transition between baseboards and door trim.
Get Tutorial here ====> thehandymansdaughter.com
18. Staircase makeover with board and batten mouldings.
Get Tutorial here ====> thepursuitofhandyness.com
19. Turn a billy bookcase into built-ins and will have an upper class look.
Get Tutorial here ====> shadesofblueinteriors.com
20. Add wood legs and trim to a bathroom cabinet for a polished look.
Get Tutorial here ====> plumdoodles.com
21. Add molding squares to the lower half of wall around your staircase.
Get Tutorial here ====> ehow.com
22. Do a makeover for the ends of kitchen island.
Get Tutorial here ====> thenester.com