Did you have some leftover lattices and want to use them for some new and creative purposes? Not only as a structure for climbing plants in your garden, lattices can be found in a few indoor or outdoor decorating projects, such as simple wine cellar, privacy screen for hiding ac units…Have a look at them and pick up your fav.
1. Go for a flower fence like this.
2. Build a sliding gate for your patio deck.
3. As a beautiful decorative element for an outdoor shower door.
4. How about this wine cellar made from part of a garden trellis?
5. Make a lattice gate for your pets.
6. Make a lattice with twigs and rope for your garden climbing vines.
7. Use privacy lattice screens to cover up an AC unit.
8. Use garden lattice to store your garden tools.
9. Add lattice to the bottom of a deck to hide the ugly under the deck and create a secure storage place.
10. Decorate your mail box with a small trellis garden.