Kitchen shelves are that essential parts of every kitchen. They are not only practical but also look great in any kitchen. Shelves, especially open shelves allow you easily access the required spice and container, without searching the space. Also, shelves with some beautiful decorations can be the most spectacular elements of your kitchen. Trust me, and take a look these shelving ideas we gathered for you.
1. Instead of building shelves, buy three spice shelves at IKEA and paint them white before you install them at the end of kitchen cabinet for cookbooks storage.
Get Tutorial here ====> the2seasons.com
2. Set two floating open shelves by using long steel bars as supports that go through the shelves and into the studs in the wall.
3. Take cute mini craftsman corbels to support this kitchen gadget organizer – a backsplash shelf.
Get Tutorial here ====> hertoolbelt.com
4. Set glass shelves in the kitchen window for display.
Get Tutorial here ====> prettyhandygirl.com
5. DIY Kitchen Jar Shelves
Get Tutorial here ====> ellaclaireinspired.com
6. Build a spice rack with wooden pallets.
7. Plate rack with cup hooks for teacups.
8. Add a level of shelves with built-in lighting on the backsplash.
9. Use a small shelf to have spice jars easily accessible but up off the counter.
10. DIY Oil and Vinegar Shelf
Get Tutorial here ====> overthebigmoon.com