As a new parent or expectant parent, the most exciting and happiest thing is to design an adorable nursery room for your baby girl or boy. Decorating a nursery room by yourself will bring you a lot of joy, and express your biggest LOVE for your baby. But sometimes you get confused, and do not know where to begin your great work. For that we have made a collection of nursery decorating ideas that are just so adorable and easy. From picking the best place for nursery, to decorating the flooring and wall, to making the cutest furniture and decorations, these DIY ideas are sure to inspire you!
1. Pretty Butterfly Chandelier Mobile
2. What a cool super mario bros. nursery!
3. How awesome these glittered mini figurines on the walls
Tutorial —-> paperyandcakery.com
4. A Beautiful Cottage Themed Nursery
7. The Peter Pan’s shadow would look so cute on a nursery wall
8. A Cheerful Nursery with an Alphabet Wall
9. Take your baby’s 4D ultrasound pictures then create a cool ultrasound canvas.
10. Make painted toy story clouds on the walls.
Tutorial —-> livinglullabydesigns.com
11. Baby nursery room inspired by the serie LOST
12. Add magic hot air balloon lights to the room.
Tutorial —-> alinakelo.wordpress.com
13. When you plan to create a Harry Potter themed nursery, you could start from decorating with winged keys.
15. Adorable nursery room craft – button balloon
16. Beautiful indoor flower fence
17. Use scrap fabrics to craft cute cloud and rain drops mobile
18. Create an awesome dutch door for your baby
19. Adorable clouds and stone wall in a nursery nook
20. Light up baby room with rainbow ripple crochet blanket
22. Paper flowers are great decorations for the nursery wall
Tutorial —-> craftaholicsanonymous.net