In the warm summer evenings, most of us like to spend quality time with family or friends in our yards or patios. The fresh air, soothing breeze, campfire, cozy seating area or even an outdoor bar will let you have a pleasant summer night. If you’re still looking for something to boost your outdoor space, creating your own outdoor lighting would be brilliant. Outdoor lighting is an amazing way to transform your yard or patio into a magical space where you can relax with your family. Take a look at below cases; You will get some ideas and willing to begin your plans. Enjoy!
1. Place four wooden posts in four buckets filled with cement, and then hang some clear bulbs.
Get Tutorial here: whydicomeinhere.wordpress.com
2. Build a patio bench from wooden pillars and cinder blocks, which comes with cute lighting and planters.
Image via: houzz.com
3. Another version you won’t break the bank to install a backyard lighting.
Image via: the-grackle.blogspot.com
4. Floor lighting around your firepit area would be just amazing.
5. Adorn your backyard tree with string lights and hanging mason jar tea lights.
Image via: lootvintagerentals.wordpress.com
6. Backyard pergola with string lighting can often be a wonderful place of gathering of family and friends.
Image via: spacitylife.com
7. So cute seating corner has lovely lights and curtains on the outside.
Image via: frommyfrontporchtoyours.com
8. Simply build cinder block benches, adding soft cushions on them.
Image via: woohome.com
9. Do a backyard makeover for this summer.
Get Tutorial here: kayladanelle.com
10. Go for a cool patio area with texas lamp posts.
Image via: ishouldbemoppingthefloor.com
11. Is there anything more soothing than a hammock swinging under the trees?
Get Tutorial here: bystephanielynn.com
12. This easy project will give your backyard an enchanting look every summer evening.
Get Tutorial here: cityfarmhouse.com
13. The corner under hanging lights is a favorite place to gather on a summer night.
Image via: bhg.com
14. That is a decorative accent too in the evenings.
Image via: houseofhepworths.com
15. Adorn the fire pit seating area and light them up when the evening rolls in.
Get Tutorial here: instructables.com