New Year’s Eve arrives just one short week after Christmas. After all the holiday celebrations, it’s nice to keep New Year parties glitzy — but easy and casual too. Are you preparing to usher in the new year with a fun party? We have got you covered if you are looking for some fun Party & Decor Ideas! We have found 32 easy, low cost and crafty New Year’s Party & Decor Ideas for 2014. These sparkly, celestial decorations are so awesome, you’ll want to leave them up all year.
1. Accordion Clocks + Countdown Champagne Corks!
2. Wrap cardboard numbers in tinsel.
3. Diy Glitter Holiday part hats.
4. Making Confetti Eggs for New Years!
5. Outside New Years Decor
6. Make your own confetti poppers.
7. Glitter New Years Candles Decoration
8. New Year’s Eve Ball Kid’s Craft
9. Free Printable New Year’s Party Hats
10. New years eve glasses
11. Large Wooden Letter Decor
13. A tray of ice cream, complete with lit sparklers.
14. Hang tassels off your balloons.
16. Sparkly Cake Toppers
17. Paper Cube String Lights
18. Paper Fortune Cookie Party Favors
20. Some glowsticks, which made for really fun dancing pictures.
21. New Years Eve Party Napkin Rings.
22. Party backdrop: wrapping paper behind foil fringe.
23. It is a stunning background for photos, or a cocktail or dessert bar.
24. Party Centerpiece using Noisemakers & Candy.
25. Balloon false ceiling
26. Glitter Spike Balls: Easily make these celestial spikes with glitter, Styrofoam balls, and spray-
27. Cut circles out of paper to create clocks for your cupcakes.
29. Dip feathers in gold paint and glitter.
30. Easy DIY New Year’s Eve Garland
32. Thumbtack Candles
Gold & Silver Leaf Champagne Stemware
DIY Glitter Disco Ball
Spray-paint bow-tie pasta to make an easy garland
Shimmering New Year’s Streamers
Paper Plate Shakers for New Year’s Eve
Countdown Toast Glasses