Many people use curtains to get privacy in their homes. Are you one of them? When you use curtains unnecessarily, you have to compromise on the aesthetic appeal of your property. Ugly curtains make your space look chaotic.
Here are 11 simple, creative, and efficient ways to achieve privacy without curtains. These are simple window ideas that can be implemented with ease and comfort. You don’t need to seek any professional help for these hacks.
1. Colorful Bottles on Windowsill
If you line colorful bottles on the windowsill, you can enjoy excellent privacy and improve the aesthetic appeal of your space.
2. Utilize Tall Planters to Block the View
This idea talks about using tall planters to achieve good privacy.
3. Frosted Pattern on Glass
You can use etching paint or other types of removable materials to stencil a frosted pattern on the glass.
4. Make Faux Stained Glass
Stickies and dollar store dividers can be used to make faux stained glass windows and enjoy high privacy.
5. Use Lace Material to Decorate Glass
Paste a swath of lacy fabric onto the window glass to make the space attractive and enjoy privacy.
6. Utilize Gallery Glass over the Window
If you use gallery glass over the window, you can obscure the view and enjoy privacy. The blown glass look makes your room attractive.
7. Use Contact Paper to Cover Glass
You can paste contact paper on the glass creatively to get privacy.
8. Decorate Window Pane Using a Patterned Fabric
A patterned fabric can be pasted using liquid starch to enhance privacy.
9. Use Contact Paper and Cut Shapes onto the Glass
Create favorite patterns on contact paper and cut these shapes onto the glass.
10. Apply Window Film to Obscure the View through the Glass
You can use window film to obscure the view and enjoy privacy.
11. Apply a Vinyl Pattern onto the Glass
A vinyl pattern can be sprayed onto the glass to get privacy and make your entryway beautiful.