Besides enjoying the joy of DIY, making some interesting projects by yourself will also make your life much easier, such as here’s magnet projects. Magnets are great materials. They are the perfect solution to almost any household problems. From home decorating to keeping things in their place, you can put those magnets into your projects. Beside that all of these projects are cheap, they won’t cost you a lot, but they just needs your clever hands, some crafty ideas and a little bit of spare time. Well, take a look at the new and creative ideas of using magnets in DIY projects below, and please tell us your great solutions.
1. Make your own spice rack to save the kitchen space.
2. Key holders can be so unique and interesting.
Source: amazon.com Source: shareably.net Source: scoutmob.com
3. Create tiny vases from old wine corks to decorate your fridge.
Get Tutorial here ===> itallstartedwithpaint.com
4. Jazz up your fridge, filing cabinet with these animal toys.
Get Tutorial here ===> kollabora.com loveandrenovations.com
5. Glue magnetic sheets on the bottom of plastic containers, and then mount them on fridge to store your food.
Get Tutorial here ===> tatertotsandjello.com
6. This kitchen towel never needs a hanging rack.
7. Cut the strips to size and install them on the inside of a medicine cabinet to keep your bobby pins; or install inside a drawer.
Get Tutorial here ===> sprwmn.blogspot.com
8. Decorate metal whiteboards in the walls with these colourful mini wood blocks.
Get Tutorial here ===> youclevermonkey.com
9. Save the shelves space by hanging bottles on the top of fridge.
10. DIY make-up board from an old picture frame.
Get Tutorial here ===> laurathoughts81.blogspot.com
11. This tool bar lets you easily access your tools (drill bits, screws, wrenches, nails, etc.)
12. Spray painting plastic letters in a metallic color.
Get Tutorial here ===> inspiredbycharm.com
13. Awesome way to store and display your favorite knives.
Get Tutorial here ===> ehow.com Source: localkitchenblog.com Source: organizeit.com
14. Craft a simple chore chart using a piece of colored paper and some thin magnetic sticky strips.
Get Tutorial here ===> mynameissnickerdoodle.com
15. Mount an oil drip pan on the wall of toddler room as a giant alphabet board.