Fall is coming. This harvest season is the most charming and joy time of the year. I didn’t know whether you have started planning your harvest trip, if not, maybe you will firstly touch that fun time by browsing through all the images below. Making a cool project with bales of hay would be great. Hay is not just for horses! You can use hay for all sorts of DIY projects such as – a large sculpture, fall bowling alley, cheap cold frame, container gardening and even a swimming pool. You can also find them in a rustic wedding. Bales of hay are widely available at most rustic venues. Have a look below projects then share your genius idea!
1. Can be a great decoration with pumpkins and corn stalks for Fall porch.
2. Set up hay bales sculptures in the garden.
3. Use old windows to build a cheap cold frame in under 30 minutes.
4. Fall bowling alley idea, perfect for your family time.
5. Cozy outdoor benches made with bales, one quilt and a few throw pillows.
6. Swimming pool from bales of hay.
Similar Tutorial: mirror.co.uk
7. It is a simply different type of container gardening.
8. Build a straw bale house
9. For a shabby chic wedding party.
10. Create absolutely mind-blowing sculptures with just hay.