It is hard to believe that the biggest holiday is just around the corner, so it is perfect time to rock your holiday decor. Easy holiday decorating hacks will make decorating for the holidays even more fun! Check out here’s great hanging hacks for Christmas decorations.
1. Add a command hook to a door frame or mirror to hold seasonal banners:
2. Just string lights on the front of your Christmas tree if it sits in a corner:
3. Using hot glue to temporarily attach lights to solid, non painted surfaces:
4. Tie ribbon to kitchen cabinets to display your Christmas cards:
5. Turn a light fixture into a Christmas chandelier by hanging ornaments from it:
6. Put an upside-down command hook on the back of door to hang a wreath seamlessly (this way without nails):
7. Simple and easy way to hang up Christmas lights using binder clips:
8. Hang greenery on a spring curtain rod to decorate your Christmas window. A clever way is to use beading wire to attach greenery to the rod.
9. Use command hooks to hang popsicle stick decorations anywhere:
10. Twisty gear ties can be used to hang garland from railings in a fun way:
11. Instead of command hook, use 3M painter’s tape to keep the ribbon to the inside of the cabinet doors. This way won’t peel off paint or leave residue.