For those of you who love to decorate home with natural elements, wood isn’t only option. Bamboo is another great choice, as it is known for green, strong, lightweight and incredibly renewable feature. With an exotic look, bamboo is becoming more and more popular for home decoration. Bamboo poles are also very suitable for your outdoor decorations. Making a bamboo project is pretty easy and cheap. Anyone can craft their own home decorative projects using this natural material, whether indoor or outdoor. So if you want to DIY something to spruce up your living space, don’t forget to incorporate some panda food in your projects.
1. Natural, strong and easy planters you should try.
Get Great Tutorial for Above Project ====> craftorganic.com
2. Plant trellis can be a great garden decoration.
ALSO READ: 19 Amazing DIY Tree Log Projects for Your Garden
3. Create an artwork on a garden gate.
ALSO READ: 22 Beautiful Garden Gate Ideas To Reflect Style
4. This gutter is green and cheaper, but is less durable than conventional gutters.
Get Great Tutorial for Above Project ====> guaduabamboo.com
5. Beautiful hand crafted wind chime.
You can get it from here: bamboowindchimeart.com
ALSO READ: 30 Brilliant Marvelous DIY Wind Chimes Ideas
6. These tall and lush screens are perfect to create privacy in your yard.
7. How about these sweet outdoor lighting?
8. Create a chic privacy screen for your outdoor shower.
9. Paint them any color you want and turn them to hanging planters.
10. Build a simple garden bench.
11. Choose them as beautiful and rustic decoration for bathroom wall.
12. Stunning suspended garden will capture every guest’s attention.
13. Make a photo frame from this eco-friendly material.
Get Great Tutorial for Above Project ====> craftymoods.com
14. Pallets and bamboo are perfect materials to build your courtyard gate.
15. A simple blanket ladder for your bathroom.
Get Great Tutorial for Above Project ====> kleinworthco.com
16. You can use them in a cascading fountain.
Get Great Tutorial for Above Project ====> typepad.com
17. Make a garden teepee to grow pole beans.
Get Great Tutorial for Bottom Project ====> thepaintedhinge.com
18. Side rainlings with rope can be an awesome garden or yard landscape.
19. Bird house or feeder can be so luxury.
20. Headboard made from two wooden sticks and some bamboo poles.
21. Fencing not only makes you get privacy, it also be an outdoor landscape.