For those of you who live in a country house, an outdoor clothesline mustn’t be strange to you. Instead of using an electric clothes dryer, it has several benefits when you build a clothesline and let the sun dry your laundry. First, drying clothes on a clothesline helps save money and save the environment. Next, there are the aesthetic advantages. A well-designed clothesline is both functional and decorative. So here we’re bringing you a bunch of clothesline ideas to inspire you.
1. Discover the Charm of a Wooden Trellis Clothesline: A Classic Option with Lattice Pattern, Ideal for Concealing Your Yard’s Clothesline and Facilitating Quick Air-drying of Laundry.
2. Create two sturdy trellises and run your clothesline between them. This can make you take care of your garden plants while you’re drying clothes:
3. If your outdoor deck has enough height, then you should put that space to work for you – building a clothesline is a good option:
3. If you’re still looking for ideas to refresh your boring clothesline in backyard, all you need to do is paint your posts in white color and then add decorative corbels to them:
4. If you only have a small backyard, then this versatile set-up will be your best choice. It allows you enjoy relaxing time on this hammock with a canopy, and also provides a clever way to dry your clothes:
5. This set up won’t take you much space. With the help of two wooden arms and three pipe supports, you can easily build this clothesline attached to a section of your backyard fence:
6. This clothesline post has a bench that will be a good spot to sit your basket when hanging clothes:
7. The pulley clothesline was definitely easy to use because it brought the clothes right to you. And with some simple materials, you can built one by yourself:
8. Upgrade this very traditional style of clothesline in your yard by adding a pair of hanging flower baskets:
Image via: littlemissourihomestead.wordpress.com
9. Install and hide a clothesline between two wooden brackets outside of the kitchen window:
Image via: homesteadrevival.blogspot.com
10. Shaped like cactuses, this unique and modern clothesline is both functional and artistic, and will make your home’s outdoor more striking: