Halloween party is just around the corner. Are you looking forward to that fun and scary moment just as I am? Whether you are a big fan of Halloween or not, the party time always makes you happy and you would enjoy the unforgettable night. Maybe you will say that Halloween is all about food and fright. So if you love food, prepare some creepy but tasty appetizer can make the night even more surprising. From scary pizza fingers to mummy toasts…there are so many variety of fun snack ideas you could try. No matter how scary they look, they are rather fun and delicious at the same time. Scroll through the pictures and you will find a lot of brilliant Halloween appetizer. The fruit spider is my favorite. Which is yours?
1. It is much easier than you think, simply use bat cookie cutter on a honeydew melon.
2. Just with fruit, pretzel sticks and edible eyeballs to make this spooooooooky spider snack.
3. Hard cheese as mummy bandages and black olive slices as the eyes, so clever way to make these mummy toast.
4. Make a few cuts on a stuffed pepper to look like a jack o’ lantern.
5. These adorable apple mummies are so easy to make and will be perfect snack for Halloween party.
6. Spider Sandwiches – Use pretzel sticks to make the spider legs.
7. You can not find much easier snack than this – banana ghosts.
8. They would be the most creepiest but tasty fingers. Cut your favorite pizza slices into finger shape and then decorate them with triangular shaped piece of tomato.
9. Use a vegetable peeler to carve pumpkin shaped carrots.
10. These salty bones will let your kids say “wow”.
11. Fruity pumpkin afro can be the most amazing Halloween table centerpiece.
12. Kids will love these cute witch’s brooms as much as you. Want to make them? Just prepare some string cheese and pretzel sticks.
13. Slice the biscuit dough and then wrap it around the hotdogs to finish this super easy hot dog mummy.
14. This Olive snake will capture guest’s eye.
15. Make use of ketchup, onion slices and hot dogs to make these creepy but tasty fingers.