The weather is starting to get warm and it is perfect time to stay outdoors, especially for your little rascals. As an omnipotent parent, you should do something that will allow them love outdoor time. Making a fun kid’s play area in your own backyard is a good idea. So here we have gathered some cool ideas of outdoor play areas for children. Sandpit, climbing wall, treehouse, mud kitchen…a lot of great examples you could try!
1. Mud kitchens are the best places for children to play outside.
2. Children sure to love this natural Veggie Gardens; they will learn how to grow vegetables.
3. Kids love sand. A sandpit or sand box will add hours of entertainment for them.
4. Build a sunken trampoline which is more safer than a regular one.
Tutorial —-> allthingsthrifty.com
5. It is not difficult to mount a chalkboard to backyard fence.
Tutorial —-> projectdenneler.com
6. How about this stump house constructed from wooden pallets?
7. Have a big backyard? Why not Turn a backyard corner into surprising bike tracks.
8. Building a green sweetpea tepee is a great idea to add fun to your yard.
9. Kids of all ages would love to have a climbing structure like this, which features with climbing wall, knotted rope, climbing net and so on.
10. DIY music wall
11. Use a sheet of plastic to make a little pool at the backyard sandpit, or build it at the beach.