We all know that a home’s curb appeal usually is the first impression guests have of your home. Improving your home’s curb appeal doesn’t have to be expensive. Sometimes, the simplest changes can make a world of difference.
1. Paint windows on a carriage garage door.
Full tutorial: twopeasinabucket.com
2. DIY pots house number.
Full turorial: mywonderfullymade.blogspot.com
Full turorial: diyshowoff.com/
3. Makeover of a mailbox.
Full tutorial: beneathmyheart.net
4. How to add shutters
Full Tutorial: thehandmadehome.net
5. Use faux bricks to hide the slab foundation.
6. Install a slate tile entry
Full tutorial: decorandthedog.net
7. Side Yard Makeover
Full tutorial: loveoffamilyandhome.net
8. Add carriage door hardware to a garage door.
9. Makeover of an electrical box.
10. Short Walkway
11. Front Porch Light Makeover
12. How to add a window box.
Full tutorial: twotwentyone.net
13. Hide an AC Unit
14. Add a pergola over a garage.
Full tutorial: laurries.blogspot.com
15. DIY Garden Hose Holder.
Full tutorial: lovegrowswild.com
Full tutorial: fourgenerationsoneroof.com
19. Build a Tree Bench
Full turorial: thisoldhouse.com
Full turorial: blissimagesandbeyond.blogspot.com