If you want to give a low-budget makeover to any part of your home, then we suggested you should try spray painting which has become a new trend in home-remodeling. Spray painting is an easy, cheap and fast way to make those existing home items go from plain to fabulous. Either you want to give an uplift to your boring plant pots or need a wall art to enhance your interior or many other makeover projects you want, we bet that spray painting would be your best choice.
1. Spray glass vase to let it have a luxury mercury glass look.
Get Tutorial here —-> hammerandheelsblog.com
2. Simple method of disguising a rain barrel.
Get Tutorial here —-> rainbarrelparts.com
3. Pick branches from your garden and then spray them your metallic or pink color.
4. Remodel your bathroom starting from a faucet that has get spray painting.
Get Tutorial here —-> bonfiresandwine.com
Get Tutorial here —-> blesserhouse.com
5. Turn dollar store plasic eggs into natural look eggs for Easter.
Get Tutorial here —-> debbie-debbiedoos.com
Get Tutorial here —-> sewmanyways.blogspot.com
6. Give your boring outdoor furniture a paint refresh.
7. Do you love these stainless steel look plastic canisters and their cute labels?
Get Tutorial here —-> lewisvillelove.blogspot.com
8. Increase curb appeal by painting the entryway terracotta pots.
9. It’s really cheap and easy flower art.
Get Tutorial here —-> simplyrealmoms.com
10. Upgrade your brass light fixture under $7!
Get Tutorial here —-> onehundreddollarsamonth.com
11. Change an old chair’s color by fabric spray painting.
Get Tutorial here —-> apinterestaddict.com
12. Cool idea of using a spray paint on existing door knobs.
Get Tutorial here —-> thriftydecorchick.com
13. Cover your refrigerator with these classic painted magnetic letters.
Get Tutorial here —-> inspiredbycharm.com
14. Give those glass mason jars a metallic look.
15. Add a splash of magic and colors to backyard or garden.
16. A cheap and easy way to update your old vent covers.
Get Tutorial here —-> thefrugalhomemaker.com
17. Mirror frame decorated with spray-painted toy cars.
18. Transform plastic garbage cans into gorgeous yet cheap outdoor planter pots.
Get Tutorial here —-> thespottedlamb.com
19. Revamp plastic storage drawer units by spraying it your favorite color.
Get Tutorial here —-> scottsdalemomsblog.com
20. Refurbish your dirty patio furniture cushions by fabric spray painting.
Get Tutorial here —-> thehappierhomemaker.com
21. Recycle those empty tin cans to make some beatiful herb pots.
Get Tutorial here —-> homeyohmy.com
22. Use metallic gold on the inside of an old lamp shade.
23. Decorate your garden with the mirrored gazing balls painted from used bowling balls.
24. Spray paint pinto beans and use as a cheap vase filler.
25. Just simple steps, your old and sad vinyl chair will get new life.
Get Tutorial here —-> littlegreennotebook.blogspot.com
26. Give those plain teracotta a cool makeover with silver paint.
27. Give the faded little tikes car an awesome makeover.
Get Tutorial here —-> justalittlecreativity.com
28. Black curtain rods, would you believe they are just PVC pipe.
Get Tutorial here —-> 7layerstudio.typepad.com
29. Gorgeous upcycled gold wine bottles will be perfect decorations for holiday table.
Get Tutorial here —-> homeyohmy.com
30. It is a great idea to transform an outdated oak banister.
Get Tutorial here —-> creationsbykara.com
Make these cute book ends by spray painting rocks gold.
Change the look and color of a ceiling fan with a little bit of paint.
Get Tutorial here —-> yarnsandbuttons.blogspot.com
Upgrade a mildew and rust mailbox, and add a few plants and flowers around it.